Be Bold Speaker Series
The Goodnow Library Foundation launched its popular Be Bold Speaker Series in 2017. The aim of these evenings is to educate and connect members of our community through discussion and the sharing of viewpoints. Since then, the GLF has coordinated more than a dozen events featuring 20+ speakers and bringing in approximately 500 audience members. The GLF's goal in starting this series has always been to showcase our community.
Since 2017, the GLF has hosted the following programs:
- Wed, Nov 09Goodnow Library Community Room
- Tue, Feb 01Sudbury
- Tue, Oct 26SudburyOn Oct. 26, 2021, Sam Greenfield talked about “Finding Your Thing: Tips for Discovering Purpose and Joy.”
- Tue, Mar 02OnlineOn March 2, we were happy to host the next event in our Be Bold "Get Outdoors" series: Be Bold, Get Outside, Grow Food! with Hannah Traggis. This program featured Hannah Traggis from Aurelia’s Garden, a nonprofit food pantry garden in Wayland.
- Tue, Feb 09OnlineThe Goodnow Foundation Library partnered with Mass Audubon for Backyard Science: Expanding outdoor engagement for adults and children through community science.
- Tue, Jan 19Online EventThe Goodnow Library Foundation was delighted to partner with Sudbury Valley Trustees for 2021’s first Be Bold event on January 19 via Zoom. Did you ever wonder how our local wildlife are adapted to survive a New England winter?